Flying Probe ICT with AOI Functions
- Evaluates solder joints between lands and leads by resistance testing
- 40 steps/sec. measuring rate
- AOI function checks component presence, polarity and displacement
- Soft-landing probes to prevent board damage
- Minimum probing pitch of 0.2mm
- Fast fixture-less setup
- Optional Tecnomatix Unicam CAD conversion software
1220 Bed-of-Nails (BON) In-Circuit Tester
- High-speed and efficient in-circuit testing
- Automatic Test Generation (ATG) function
- Remote self-diagnostic feature
- Data stored in CSV format for off-line analysis
- Wide range measurement capabilities
- Compact, space-saving footprint
- User-friendly Windows® 2000/XP operation
1220 Benchtop Model
- Flexible and cost-effective
- Adaptable to third-party BON fixtures
Benefits of Flying Probe Tester
Guarantee that the in-circuit testing for a surface mount technology board assembly is fast and efficient with Seika's flying probe tester. Our flying probe ICT has a variety of benefits that conventional testing machinery does not. Some of these benefits include jig-less inspection for quick set up, and the proficient testing of mis-mounted components, faulty components, and poor contacts. Through resistance testing, the flying probe test is able to assess solder joints promptly, while still thwarting board damage through use of the soft-landing feature. The automated optical inspection function built-in to the flying probe tester is much more reliable than a visual inspection, and will analyze the component's displacement, presence, and polarity. With our four terminal measure flying probe, which many other companies do not offer, the tiniest differences between inadequate and high-quality soldering can be identified. A flying probe test can be carried out at such high speeds as a maximum cycle time of 0.05 seconds per step, with a probing pitch of 0.2mm at a minimum.
Quick and Organized Analysis
Through bed of nails testing, consistent contact can be made rapidly with thousands of check points throughout the device under test. Data from the flying probe test can then be analyzed easily in the software of your choice. Our flying probe machinery also provides the option of automatic test generation so that you may distinguish between a faulty circuit performance and an accurate performance. In addition we provide the choice of computer aided conversion software, making it even easier to analyze the data provided.
With it's variety of measurement ability for analyzing data, and the high quality speed of testing, the flying probe tester is undeniably a cost effective way to efficiently and quickly assess any circuit board. The high adaptability to third party bed of nails equipment will also save you time and money.