- DXU models of maintain 1%RH
- Wide range of cabinets including UL/C models
- Conforms to IPC/JEDEC J-STD 033C and IPC-1601 Guidelines
- Dehumidifies ICs to prevent micro-cracking
- Alternative to baking, MBBs and nitrogen storage
- ESD safe design adheres to IEC-61340-5-1(ESD) Standard
McDry dry boxes, dry cabinets and desiccators provide optimal ultra-low humidity and moisture-proof storage for IC packages. Moisture-sensitive components when safely and properly stored in McDry have an indefinite floor-life and micro-cracking or pop-corning during the reflow process is not an issue. Other ideal storage applications for McDry include original prints, printed wiring boards(PWBs), polymide film, tape reels, feeders and various electronic components and materials. McDry cabinets conform to IPC/JEDEC J-STD 033C and IPC 1601 Guidelines.