TORRANCE, CA — January 2018 — Seika Machinery, Inc., a leading provider of advanced machinery, materials and engineering services, today announced plans to introduce the new SAWA SC-CP500-2 Pallet Cleaner Selectable Cleaning System. Company representatives will show the multi-cleaner for the first time in Booth #2043 at the 2018 IPC APEX EXPO, scheduled to take place Feb. 27 - March 1, 2018 at the San Diego Convention Center in Ca.
Five unit sizes are available, from the single unit device up to the completely automatic cleaning system. The modular design allows individual adjustment to the required cleaning process. Retrofitting of additional modules for changing cleaning demands. All modules (ultrasonic, rinsing and drying) are fitted with LCD display – easy intuitive menu navigation. Display indication of all actual set values. Five programs can be saved. Additional features include:
- Multi-frequency technology (28/40 or 40/130KHz) for virtually every cleaning task in the range of aqueous cleaning.
- Power control
- Pulse mode for added power to be applied for difficult cleaning tasks
- Sweep mode for uniform sound field distribution
- De-gas mode for quickly removing unwanted bubbles from liquid
- Oscillation system integrated into the support frame (optional) for an accelerated removal of dirt particles in the cleaning bath (including basket drip-off position).
- Optional peripheral units, such as pump filter, oil separator and pure water unit.
- Easy to maintain through complete exchange of generator / operational panel.
- Self-adjusting generator reduces idle phases of the system to a minimum.